Hollow Point Racing  

Instagram

-- WELCOME TO HOLLOW POINT RACING --    --
Go Back   Hollow Point Racing > Hollow Point Media > Pictures & Videos

Old 02-20-2015, 03:06 PM   #1
VNEMUS
I'd rather be @ the track

Default Track Video from Thompson Speedway Motorsports Park, CT 8-21-14

Thompson Speedway expanded their racing oval to include a road course in 2014 for those of us that like to take turns.

Here's some video of my first visit there at the end of last summer. This was a pretty decent track and only 35 minutes away from my house, which is hard to beat! I borrowed a friend's GoPro camera and stuck it on the front on my hood. This is the same friend in the red Nissan GT-R in front of me at the beginning of the video. That GT-R walked away from me off the corners and definitely in the straights, but after about a minute and 14 seconds he got tired of my catching him everwhere else and let me by.

VNEMUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 11:19 AM   #2
03' whitesnake
11 Second Club

That's awesome Craig. The track looks much larger than I imagined it would be.

Do you have to be a member of a group to race or is it open to everyone, and do you need to run your cage?

2.8 KB, all the supporting mods. 694 hp / 674 tq on corn and 611 hp/ 602 tq on 93
03' whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 08:42 PM   #3
VNEMUS
I'd rather be @ the track

Several clubs rent the track. All you need to do is look on www.motorsportreg.com and search by track and it lists what club is running there and when. It will include what the requirements and costs are. Some clubs have a membership fee, but most don't. Yes, convertibles are required to run.
VNEMUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 06:43 PM   #4
03' whitesnake
11 Second Club

Cool. I'll keep an eye out for a session this year.

2.8 KB, all the supporting mods. 694 hp / 674 tq on corn and 611 hp/ 602 tq on 93
03' whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 12:33 AM   #5
Tetragquaf

Default Hollow Point Racing - Reply to Topic

Quote:
Thompson Speedway expanded their racing oval to include a road course in 2014 for those of us that like to take turns. Here's some video of my first visit there at the end of last summer. This was a pretty decent track and only 35 minutes away from my house, which is hard to beat! I borrowed a friend's GoPro camera and stuck it on the front on my hood. This is the same friend in the red Nissan GT-R in front of me at the beginning of the video. That GT-R walked away from me off the corners and definitely in the straights, but after about a minute and 14 seconds he got tired of my catching him everwhere else and let me by.
forget